HCBT Online Banking lets you access accounts and conduct banking business-- at your convenience-- 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Make inquiries, transfer funds, pay bills and review statements. You can do almost any banking transaction from your PC or Mac. Hendricks County Bank has the security and authentication safeguards in place for full-time, full-service banking.
We offer an easy way to access your accounts from your smart phone with HCBT Mobile Banking. You can transfer money, view your account balance at your convenience, and it's free to use when you open an account with us! With Mobile Banking, you can complete most of the same transactions as Online Banking but you can do it on the go!
Mobile Banking requires an online banking account. There are 2 ways to get signed up: One- log-in to your HCBT Online Banking account, click "Options," then scroll down to "Mobile Banking" tab. Follow the instructions to enroll your phone and start banking on the go in no time. Second- download the HCBT app through your phone's app store. Log-in with your Online username and password and you will be set.
Apple App Store
Manage Your Debit Cards through the HCBT Mobile App
Access. Control. Anytime. Anywhere.
Ideal for cardholders who want to protect their debit cards through the HCBT Mobile App. Integrated into the HCBT app, you have the power to set limits and track debit card spending as well as review transactions. The benefits of include:
- Fraud Protection through real time alerts
- Transaction controls that allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- Ability to control spending by setting spending limits for all transactions or specific amounts for certain types of merchants
- Establish controls by location and change parameters through your mobile device
- Ability to set parental controls
What is Zelle?
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost anyone with a bank account in the U.S. Zelle is available in our HCBT online banking and HCBT mobile banking app- keeping your transactions safe and secure.
Does it cost to use Zelle?
No! Sending and receiving money from Zelle is free for all HCBT customers with a checking or money market account along with the HCBT online or mobile banking app.
Click here for more information!
Zelle is fast, safe and easy:
- Send, Receive, Request Money- split Expenses with money typically delivered within minutes.
- Send money to trusted friends and family at any time, using only the recipient's U.S. mobile number or email address.
- With Zelle, you can split the cost of the dinner bill, request your roommate's share of the rent, send money to just about anyone you know and trust right from your HCBT online banking account or HCBT Mobile app.
Make deposits with your mobile device conveniently and securely. Deposit checks directly into your account using your Smart phone.
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check and submit it. It's that easy!
- Make sure to endorse the check with "For Mobile Deposit Only at HCBT."
- Get confirmation on your phone for a successful deposit!
To view the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions:
Mobile Deposit Terms & Conditions